Monday, June 20, 2011

NY Friends and Family

While I was home in NY we got to spend time with family (sorry no pics) and I helped my mom get ready for the appetizer party. I made bruschetta, guacamole and helped make these amazing Carmel Peanut Butter Bars. Sorry about the ghetto paper picture of the recipe, but I'm too lazy to type it out today. They were the hit of the party.
We put peanuts on half since Michelle wouldn't let us put them on the whole thing.
Mmmm so many layers of deliciousness.
This is my cousin Jessie's little one. Delilah is going to be the flower girl in my other cousin Christie's wedding this weekend.
Isn't she adorable!
She didn't waste any time making friends with the neighbor boy, they are holding hands!
After the family left, we had some friends over from high school. We haven't seen them in a while and it was great catching up. From left to right- Michelle, Kristin, Me, Melanie, Kacy and Lily in the front. Kristin is pregnant with her 3rd baby and due in July.
Here is the rest of Kristin's gang. It was great seeing everyone! 
Pin It

1 comment:

Jen S said...

The caramel brownies were soooo good!

 
Blogging tips