Thursday, July 5, 2012

Mother's Day Date Night at Fish Tales

This post is from Mothers day weekend, but I forgot to blog about it. I am sorry I am slacking on the blog. I am trying to focus on Max during the day so most days just get away from me. I told David that I just wanted to go to dinner for my mothers day gift so he surprised me and found a great place on Lake Lanier to have dinner. We went to Fish Tales at the Hideaway Bay Marina.
They are known for their bucket drinks and the voodoo is their specialty. Check out the ingredients, it has 5 different type of rum. Needless to say we split it and made sure we had extra milk saved up. 
Yum
It was a nice day for dinner outside
They are known for the grouper, you can get it grilled, blackened or fried. It was superb. We've been back since and it was just as good for lunch. They also have live music some days so check it out if you are local. 
Pin It

1 comment:

Chris said...

Man, that looks SOOOO good...definitely need to go there next time we're in town if the weather is nice!

 
Blogging tips