Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Smelly Jewelry- Need Advice


 I don't wear a ton of jewelry because #1 it's extra time to get ready, #2 I'm not great at matching jewelry with outfits, #3 jewelry cost money that I'd rather spend/save for other things, and lastly #4 after a short amount of time my jewelry smells.  I don't know if this is a normal thing or if I'm overly sensitive? So help me out with this.  How do you clean jewelry?  I know that there are the small jewelry cleaners which I use for rings and small earrings, but what do you do for large necklaces and bracelets?  I notice this metally smell that I can't live with.  It stays on my hands if I even touch it. I realize I am not buying high quality jewelry, most of mine comes from department stores or charming charlies.  Do people just live with this? Jewelry photos via Charming Charlies. Pin It

2 comments:

Chris said...

You craziozy! Quit sniffing jewelery!

the Momma Bird said...

I totally know what you're talking about! not crazy at all :)

 
Blogging tips