Friday, July 26, 2013

Five On Friday!


It's friday and time to link up with these lovely ladies.
{ONE} Tonight we are going to Broadway in the Park at our Suwanee Town Center to see Shrek the Musical.  They also have a scooby doo performance before.  I have no clue if Max will be interested since he will just want to run around, but he likes dancing and singing so we will see.  It will end up being past his bedtime so let's hope for the best!
{TWO} I saw Jen from Team Bowen post about these goat milk soaps and was very intrigued by the benefits of using them. I think I might have to give it a try! She says: Rather than water being the first ingredient in the soap (like all mainstream drug store soaps) Goat Milk  Stuff soap is made from raw unpasteurized goat milk, not water.  Goat milk soap contains: natural alpha hydroxy acids that help eliminate dead skin cells from your skin's surface, it is naturally high in vitamin A which has been shown to repair damaged tissue and maintain healthy skin, cream (duh, good for moisture), and many minerals including selenium which has been shown to play a role in preventing skin cancer.
{THREE} I received some new embroidery supplies this week.  Fun new fabrics and threads for the upcoming fall and Halloween season. 
  
I am doing a custom order this weekend for a teacher bag that I am excited to see how it comes out. 
{FOUR} I pinned this great idea from Pinterest that I thought I'd share.  I like the idea of gingerbread houses, just don't have the time and patience to get that all going.  While I getting the link for the pin on pinterest I went to the actual site (how many times do you just pin things and not even go to the site). Well, to my surprise she actually puts cookie dough IN the cones and BAKES them.  If that isn't enough, she then puts chocolate chips IN with the cooked dough. Then it's frosting and decorating time.  I am now even more PUMPED about this fun Christmas project.

 
{FIVE} Just look at this precious boy. Enough said.
Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out! Umm, I think I need to make (and eat) one of those cookie dough cones now. Forget waiting until Christmas!

 
Blogging tips