Friday, May 23, 2014

Sprinkle for Baby Girl!

My sister and mom came up with the cutest ideas for having a sprinkle for baby girl. I was so excited once I got word of it. Look how cute the invitation was! They incorporated so many little mason jar ideas, it was a big hit!
Michelle had the most beautiful diaper cake from the Honest Company sent filled with goodies! She also had a little station for people to write late night messages for the mom (hopefully dad) to read for the middle of the night diaper changes.
I love the flowers in the mason jars, just so cute. Michelle did a lot of the pre-shopping and gathering luckily, but she was down and out for the setup because of the stomach bug starting to make it's way to her. My mom stepped it up with David and myself for last minute planning.
Look how cute the bow holders are that they found!
The food was so good! We had fruit served in waffle cones, chicken salad sandwiches, pasta salad and a quiche that I heard was out of this world made by my cousin.
The drink center was very fun with mason jar glasses, mason jar punches serving regular lemonade and strawberry punch lemonade. Guests could add champagne and have wine in addition. My mom put little chalk stickers on each glass and attached little chalk with twine to each glass. These also doubled as favors so it worked out great!

Mmmm
Love this idea and it really did work well in there. We made sure not to set them up too early for any soggyness but we didn't have an issue.

For dessert my sister ordered these amazing petite fours from Publix. They were filled with different cake flavors and fillings. They were perfect.
She also got this cute cake with sprinkles on it. It also gives away the initials of baby girl. At the time of the party we had some choices narrowed down, but I'm glad we didn't put any name on there as I think we've switched again :) Would love to know your guesses/suggestions. Honestly no one guessed the name that is probably the winner and it's not that "different" of a name. Still fun to hear all your suggestions.
Here are some guest photos some that we got and some that Gina took. The W sisters.
Michelle isn't a huge game person, but I talked her into a few quick fun ones. The first she came up with was the what's in mommys purse game. We had some people that had A LOT of stuff in their purses, it was amazing. 
The second was a celebrity children name game. That was super hard as I didn't recognize most of these crazy celebrity baby games. Of course the prizes were cute mason jar candles from BBW.
How adorable is little Levi! 
Hadley and Levi. Hadley wasn't feeling well as you can see with her pacci and blankey.
Baby girl was so spoiled with the most adorable outfits and gifts. Some of the highlights included bathing suits, 4th of july outfits, girly clothes, bows and swaddle blankets (I just love them).

 
More guest shots! 

 
The girls
 
My cousin Karen and 2nd cousin Christie. So glad they moved down here so they can come to our fun gatherings! 
 
So glad my sister got to meet Susan who is our friend and pediatrician. We just love her. 
Neighborhood gals.
 
Mr. Mom. Hadley loves David now. I think it's because he talks a lot and she likes his voice. Max had the most adorable Big Bro Shirt on (pictured here) that Michelle found. We should have gotten a better photo, but I'm sure he will get good use out of it soon. 
You can't even tell Michelle was sick here, way to put yourself together for the shower (and actually take a shower).
Best hosts ever!! Thank you to everyone who came to the sprinkle and celebrating with us.
Pin It

3 comments:

Jen S said...

Very cute with the mason jars! Can't wait to see...Cecelia?!

Sara McCarty said...

So cute! What a fabulous party! I love the idea of a little sprinkle. I want a giant piece of that cake!

Mock family said...

great pics, great shower, boo to the sickness but fun!

 
Blogging tips