I haven't tried many new recipes lately so I thought I'd post another one. This recipe comes from Skinny Taste.
Roasted Potatoes, Chicken Sausage and Peppers
- 1.5 lb (about 3 large) potatoes, russet or new
- 1 medium onion, peeled and quartered, layers separated
- 2 red bell peppers, seeds removed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 1 tsp chopped rosemary (fresh or dry)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 lb Italian chicken sausage cut into 8 or so pieces each
Cut the potatoes into small 1" x 1/2 inch pieces. These take the longest to cook so cutting them small ensures everything cooks evenly.
Preheat oven to 375°. Spray one large non-stick baking sheet, or two small ones with olive oil spray to prevent the potatoes from sticking.
Pour onto the prepared baking sheet and place in the center of the oven; bake for 15 minutes.
I used 2 baking sheets just to make sure everyone had enough space. Use a spoon to toss so nothing sticks or burns.