Monday, January 17, 2011

Menu Plan Monday- January 17th Week

This weekend I just wanted to be out of the house since the snow days had me stuck inside a majority of last week so we went to Ippolittos on friday night (a great italian restaurant). I had the Chicken French. It was so good and we stuffed ourselves on their amazingly huge rolls. Take a look at all the food we consumed.
 We both started with salads (they come with the dinner meals)
 I had chicken french and it has sun dried tomatoes (great extra touch).
 David had the lasagna.
 And we both ate like 3 rolls a piece. They are gigantic, but seriously the best food I've had in a while. Can you tell we don't get out much, but it really was that good. Btw, I stole these photos from their websites and a food critic review.
All this food talk had me wanting to plan all the yummy food I was going to make this week.

Monday- Chicken Pesto Panini

Tuesday- Pioneer Woman Cajun Meatloaf (It makes a ton so I make meatballs from this as well)

Wednesday- Pasta With Olives and Tomatoes

Thursday-Leftovers

Friday- Homemade Raviolis. We were going to make these this weekend, but I just didn't feel like it so sorry David, I promise we'll make them this weekend.

Saturday-We're taking his nieces and nephews to Pizza as a delayed xmas gift. Pin It

2 comments:

leah said...

I seriously could eat like 10 of those rolls right now. Oh man I need to get Kyle to make a trip there with me soon!

Ginny said...

Your Chicken French looks so much better than the CK I had Saturday. Mine was good but it was served with regular sause over the mac. I did share with Dad so I got stuffed sole too.

 
Blogging tips