Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year, New Decade, New Blog!

Happy 2010! I decided it was time to join all of you out there who have blogs. Those of you who don't, you should really consider getting one. Just a warning though-it is so addicting. Just the beginning part of naming your blog, picking the background, deciding what to put on the side, or what photo to use has taken lots of time and thought. Be on the lookout for easy recipes that I'll be posting that are really tasty, and other fun things that we've been up to.

I wanted to make a quick mention of this past year before we move full force ahead. 2009 was a great year for us and I wanted to share a few photos from our wedding in June. David and I have been together for over 6 years. We finally tied the knot and couldn't be happier as a newly married couple. Some other fun memories of 2009 were when family came into town for my bridal shower, and visiting my sister in Texas. The rest of the year seemed like a blur because I had wedding planning on my brain 24/7.






Well that's all for now, I'll be posting more soon! Pin It

1 comment:

leah said...

YEAH!! I couldn't agree with you more, everyone should have blogs!! I'm so excited that you have started one, I can't wait to read about all your recipes and fun things going on with you two :)

 
Blogging tips