Monday, May 17, 2010

Menu Plan Monday- May 16th week


I decided since I was grocery shopping tonight that I would post my menu for the week. The weather has been perfect for grilling and I've been motivated to grill up some yummy goodness.  I don't know for sure what day I'll have what, so I'm going to post a bunch of recipes and decide as I go.

Meal 1- Chicken Ranch Casserole from Taste of Home Magazine that my sister likes to make.

Meal 2- Grilled Lemon Tilapia with Asparagus from Kraft Foods.

Meal 3- French Dip. I'm trying a new recipe from the Pioneer Woman so I can see how I like it compared to the Our Best Bites one that I've posted about here.

Meal 4- Sausage Calzones. We have been craving these for a while and since I'll be using sausage for another meal this week, it'll be perfect!

Meal 5- Grilled Stuffed Zucchini from Our Best Bites.

Meal 6- Butterflied Chicken with Lemon, Thyme and Garlic from Grill It! with Bobby Flay. We watched it this weekend and I've never butterflied a chicken and I got inspired. This should be fun, and if you click on the link, go to video to watch him do it.

Dessert-Chocolate Cobbler. Take a look at these pictures and tell me if you can resist something that looks this good. I don't think so...


What's on your dinners this week at your place?
Pin It

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Wow! I'm sold! Definitely making some of that cobbler soon!

 
Blogging tips