Thursday, March 4, 2010

Top Three Thursday-Movie

 This week's top three thursday is favorite movies! I had a hard time with this because I usually watch movies and then move on. I have a hard time re-watching things or even remembering if I've seen something or not. David on the other hand can pick up on a movie in the middle of it and keep going having seen it or not. I based my choices on how many times I have watched them and these were the first ones that came to mind.

1.) Mama Mia- I learned that I really like musicals. This one I actually saw with Amber and her Grandma at the Fox theatre last year and it was AWESOME! I couldn't stop talking about it so I went and got the movie when it came out and I still really love it. I can watch it over and over!

2.) Old School- This movie is hilarious! I don't normally quote movies, but these were memorable ones. "We're going streaking through the quad", "Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, and Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time." "Frank the Tank, Frank the Tank" Ok, I'll stop.

3.) The Grinch Who Stole Christmas- It's a classic, but I like the new Jim Carey version and love to watch this at Christmas time. Sometimes I break it out once during the year as well to gear up for the season.

What are your top three movies? Pin It

3 comments:

leah said...

Mama Mia is definitely on my list to watch AND the grinch!! Maybe one of these days I'll do it!

Lacey said...

I LOVE the Grinch!!!!! And I still need to see Mamma Mia!

david said...

Sounds like you girls need to have a movie night and I should go out drinking with the boys.

 
Blogging tips