- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 3-4 cups cooked and salted broccoli
- 2 cups finely shredded mozzarella
- 1 box jumbo shells, cooked according to package directions
- 1-2 jars alfredo sauce (I used classicos sun dried tomato alfredo)
Mix the chicken, broccoli and mozzarella together in a bowl. Fill the shells with the mixture.
Spread a small amount of the sauce on the bottom of the pan. Lay the shells in the dish in a single layer.
I used half of the shells and froze the other half. To freeze: place the filled shells in a plastic zip top freezer bag. To cook them, thaw the shells in the refrigerator and then fix them as you did the fresh batch.
Pour the sauce over the top.
Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or till hot and bubbly. Enjoy!