Friday, October 29, 2010

Pumpkin Time & Sneak Peek Work Halloween

It's pumpkin time at work! I know my mom and friends look forward to our work halloween festivities so I thought I'd give you a sneak peak at everything. Check out last years Halloween from Leah's blog. I am a team captain and as a team we had to carve a pumpkin for judging.
Here are Lacey and Erica scooping it out. We went with a white pumpkin!
It was Laceys first time scooping and carving a pumpkin. She did great!
 Me and Erica. I was basically moral support, Erica really took charge and got the job done.

Here is our finished product! It's a mummy!
 We also are having a costume contest. So here are some of the best ones I've seen this morning so far.
 Little Miss Muffet and Jelly Bellies! Sorry I think I was laughing when I took this picture.
 Grapes!
 And a chicken. How creative is everyone. You can tell that the last two are product designers. We are having a party tomorrow so I can't wait to show you our costumes. Hope you have a fun and safe Halloween weekend!
Pin It

1 comment:

Rachel said...

that chicken one is hilarious!

I love that Jelly Belly one! What a good idea...I think I might have to steal that idea! :-)

 
Blogging tips