Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Big Brother Has Started!!

I am a big reality TV show watcher (the Hills, Real Housewives of NJ- CRAZY episode this week right people?, etc..) and I'm so excited that Big Brother has started! My whole family loves the show from my brother in FL, to my mom in NY, and my sister in TX. To kick off the new season we decided to have a Big Brother party last Thursday. The theme of the house this year is South Beach so this was our inspiration. We cooked steaks on the grill and made strawberry lemonade adult beverages.
David blew up our rafts and we watched the whole show like this! It was actually quite comfortable. The show airs on CBS Wednesday, Thursday and Sundays! It's a great summer show since not too many things are new. What is your favorite summer show? I'd have to add wipeout to our list. We play drinking games with that one. Every time you hear yourself saying "ooohhhhh or Ouuuuuch" you take a drink. Give it a try. Pin It

3 comments:

Jen S said...

The rafts are a nice touch! I watched Wipeout for the first time last night and this lady would yell in her soprano opera voice whenever she fell. Hilarious!

Lacey said...

This is HILARIOUS!!!!!

leah said...

you guys crack me up. I can't believe you are sitting on the couch on floats hahahaha

 
Blogging tips