Sunday, February 12, 2012

Baby Max is here!!

Hey everyone, Michelle here (Jen's twin sis/occasional guest blogger). Well Max decided to surprise everyone and Jen's water broke Thursday night around 8:30 pm!! She called me and goes "Don't freak out, but my water just broke!" even though she rightfully was the one freaking out :) They headed to the hospital and Jen had her c-section and Maxwell David was born at 11:59 on February 9th. He was 7 pounds 1 ounce and 19 inches long. JUST PERFECT! Mama, daddy, and baby are doing very well. They came home from the hospital Sunday evening. Mima (our mom) is very excited to have them all home and take care of everyone.
 Isn't he just adorable? I think I'm biased but this is the best looking baby I've ever seen :)
 His going home Valentine's Day outfit!

 First photo as a family!! Good job you guys

I'm not sure when Jen will be back blogging, but I hope you enjoyed this update! I will be meeting baby Max late Thursday night and I can't wait!!
Pin It

5 comments:

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...

Yea Max! Glad everyone is back at home. Looking forward to future Max updates.

the girl in the red shoes said...

Congratulations Jen and David! Max is adorable!!!

Andrea said...

Congratulations Jen and David! Max is just adorable!

"B" said...

Congrats! How sweet is that baby boy! Enjoy this squishy newborn, they grow up TOO fast :)

 
Blogging tips