Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Fun with Max

On Saturday David was itching to get a little yard work done.  There were HUGE pampas grass plants in front of the electrical box in between our yard and the neighbors yard. It was way over sized so David went to trim it, but ended up taking the whole thing out, which was not an easy task.  It involved using chain to wrap around the plant base and using his truck to pull them out.  The neighbors were seriously overjoyed that he was doing it and I forgot to take an after photo so I'll show that to you later. 
Max is all about being outside lately.  I was holding him talking to a neighbor when he just wanted down and held my fingers and was walking around the culdesac.  He was doing great so I went inside to get his cart so he could push it around.
We are trying to get him to wear his shoes since he is still walking a lot on his toes.  He looks like a big boy wearing them.
I can't wait for it to get warmer and him to walk a little more stable.  There are a bunch of kids in our area that are a little older but he LOVES watching them ride bikes and play ball.
He is just the cutest thing and it's so fun to play with him.  Can you believe he will be 1 in 4 days!! It's hard to believe 1 year ago I was about to have a baby. Time really does fly.
Pin It

3 comments:

Mock family said...

He's so cute abd such a big boy!! Can't wait to hold his hands and walk around

Chris said...

He is so funny. He looks so serious and like he knows what he's doing. :o)

Lacey said...

I can't get over how adorable he is!! :)

 
Blogging tips