Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday is Here Again!

Today I am linking up to Michelle at the Vintage Apple. Every Wednesday people link up their favorite finds on pinterest. If you haven't joined and need an invitation let me know. It's a great place to find inspiration for anything from food to decor and crafts. Find me here! I have been busy this week pinning away so lot's to show you.
How cute is this little cubby for the doggies under the kitchen island.
Source: vtinteriors via Sarah on Pinterest
I just thought this next one was very cool. A invisible bathtub!
Source: apartmenttherapy.com via Emily on Pinterest
I am still on the search for headboards and I really liked this one. Of course the whole room is amazing!
Source: HGTV via Bianca on Pinterest
This baked fajita recipe would be great for guests and to freeze for later.
Source: Eatinonthecheap via Caitlin on Pinterest
 It's Christmas in July and I can't help but look at Christmas decorations already! I think its the delusions from all this heat that I am hoping that cooler weather is coming. I love these easy name cards that can be used for food cards as well.
Source: sewmanyways via Kim on Pinterest
My new color scheme this year is going to be lime green and red and this is some inspiration.
Source: www.trendytree.com via Karen on Pinterest
I am still wanting to make my own tree skirt and I love the look of this ruffled one. The tutorial should be in the link below.
Source: prudentbaby.com via Amy on Pinterest
I know I skipped a holiday so I thought I'd show you a Halloween decoration. I already have a deep green front door so I thought this would be perfect! I've been wanting to paint it, but after seeing this I think I will wait.
Source: mel-designs via Lizzie on Pinterest




Source: HGTV via Jill on Pinterest
Here is the last one for the week. I love the paisley designs in the wall and then the colors from the pillows picking up on it! Such a pretty room! I have plenty more fun pins so head on over and join up to pinterest!
Pin It

7 comments:

asj said...

those place cards are so cute! love the dog cubby in the kitchen too!

Lacey said...

love your pins! Those place cards are such a cute idea and I want that invisible bathtub!

the girl in the red shoes said...

Love your pins this week! The cubby for the dogs is so cute!

Courtney said...

I love your pins! The dog bed under the island is so cute and I love both the bedroom and the bonus rooms!! So beautiful!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

I love that candy cane place card holder! I have to make those!

Mock family said...

you know.... that looks like the shape of my bonus room! I should do that. Love all the pins!

The Wanna-be Southern Belle said...

Joining pininteres is def on my to-do list! Man it makes me want a lot of stuff though :)

 
Blogging tips