Friday, January 31, 2014

Pregnancy #2 Survey- 20 Weeks!

How Far Along: 20 weeks! Half way. That is crazy! The beginning was def. rough, but it's going by so fast now. Considering my week changes over on Tuesdays so I'm already halfway into week 20!

Size of baby: Your baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. She's also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana. 

Gender: Baby Girl! We haven't really thought about names yet. I'm sure it will be just as difficult as Max's was. We aren't those people who have had a name picked out for years. 

Total Weight Gain: 7 lbs ish so far.

What I miss: A good deli meat sandwich from which which.

Sleep: Pretty good except for a stuffy nosed little boy who can't sleep at night this week. Hope his sickness goes away soon and we don't get it.

Symptoms: A little bit of heart burn or I think thats what it is. It starts in my stomach region in between my stomach and ribs. Then I get front and back rib pain. Sprite helps but of course I couldn't find any last night.

Cravings: Just hungry allll the time.

Movement: I am confirming movement after feeling these constant flicks/popcorn. This was about the same time as last pregnancy too. I feel her most when I stop moving so when I sit down at work or at night before bed. She's pretty active in there for sure.

Maternity Clothes: I wear the jeans on weekends still and just the bellaband with my regular pants. I'm sure I'm stretching everything out, but what can ya do.

Best Moments this week: Snow day hanging with my buddy. We're getting ready for his 2nd birthday party soon!

What I'm looking forward to: Hmm let's see: Eating yummy pizza and wings at our neighbors superbowl party, I'm starting to think about Max's big boy room because we want to use the furniture he has now for baby girl's nursery, Sister and some family coming into town for Max's party, and Max's party. He's such a big boy. So many things to get done.
20 week belly shot. Sorry no makeup, took this on snow day with my new tank top. More on that later.
Belly growing!
Pin It

1 comment:

Jen S said...

I can't believe you're halfway already! Cute little bump.

 
Blogging tips