Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Max's first trip to the dentist

They say you should go to the dentist around 1-2 years old, but I didn't feel like he was ready till he turned 2. Overall it was a great experience. The place was so kid friendly with toys, games and nice office staff. The hygentist talked with him and just counted his teeth. He wouldn't let her use the teeth cleaning device so they just brushed with a tooth brush. Speaking of which, he got a new Sully one! Dr. Chris made him feel right at home and Max only cried once when he laid down in the chair and Dr. Chris was looking in his mouth.

 
Of course Max wanted to play with the teeth! He got all dressed up in his flannel button up. Looked so grown up and cute.
Blurry photo, but we had fun together!
Pin It

2 comments:

Sara McCarty said...

Thanks for reminding me that I need to take Mac to the dentist too! I'm glad to hear he did so well. I'm afraid Mac will freak out. He won't even let me look at his teeth. Love Max's little flannel shirt!

the girl in the red shoes said...

Awww what a big boy!!!

 
Blogging tips