Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Work Thanksgiving Luncheon

We had our work thanksgiving luncheon last Friday and  it was so very good. It is nice to get in the Thanksgiving spirit a few days early.
 Here is our table shot, please don't look at my socks. It was a casual day, not like any other day isn't, but lets just go with that.
 Some of the gals. Missed you Leah.
Some of the food spread. I was very excited because there was honey baked ham!
Salads
I made Pioneer Woman Creamy Mashed Potatoes and brown sugar glazed carrots. If you are needing a last minute mashed potato recipe then you have got to use this one. It was amazing! 
 Brown sugar glazed carrots
Here is my plate. Of course I had to get noodles and pasta. That's one reason I like our potlucks here, there is always a fun variety. Pin It

No comments:

 
Blogging tips