Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I'm Back!

Sorry I've been MIA for a few days. I am finally back from my work trip. We went to Chicago for a few days and to Louisville, KY to check out a trade show. I have never been to either, but really enjoyed Chicago. I will share a few photos with you so you can check it out.
One night after dinner, we decided to get dessert or as we like to call it 2nd dinner. We went to this pizza place famous for it's deep stuffed pizza. I have to tell ya, these girls can hang with a pregnant girl eating any day. I was never hungry, they always wanted to eat and hit up the bathroom so I was good to go.
Check out this pizza. It had like 5lbs of cheese just in our pizza. (sorry camera didn't focus)
We walked from Dinner to the park and took photos along the way.
It was very cold, if you couldn't tell by me bundled up. The lows were in the 50's, but it was very windy (the city def. lives up to it's name) and it did rain a lot of the trip.
We made it to Millennium Park and saw the bean! It was hard to get a good picture at night, but you get the idea. It is like a mirrored lima bean looking structure.
It's very cool to see and I really do like the city a lot. It is worth a visit if you haven't been. I also wanted to make a note of this fantastic dinner place we went to, but didn't' take photos of. You need to go to Quartino. It has great italian food at a great price. Make sure you make a reservation though, it's hard to get in. We stayed at Hotel Felix and also loved that.
This is the only picture we took from Louisville, KY. Our hotel looked like it was right out of the movie, the shining so we reenacted it. Holly and I look a like so we pretended to be the scary twins. I know it doesn't look like we worked much, but we did.... a little.
Pin It

6 comments:

leah said...

so fun, that last picture cracks me up

Jen S said...

I had pizza from that same place at the Orlando location. Chris & Marla need to go! LOVED the cheese. Mmm. Looks like a fun trip!

asj said...

looks like fun (minus the whole The Shining hotel part) - that pizza looks amazing too, yum!

Mock family said...

that pizza is CRAZY!

Lacey said...

Glad you had such a great time on your trip!! That pizza looks AMAZING and I love the pic of you guys in front of the bean! How fun!!

F & CW said...

You look like you had great fun,
glad the baby cooperated. We loved the pitures. My favorite shot is the one of the CHICAGO THEATER in
the back ground.

 
Blogging tips