Thursday, May 8, 2014

Pregnancy Survey #2- 31, 32 & 33 Weeks

How Far Along:  31,32 & 33 weeks (sorry I lost my camera memory card so I was behind)

Size of baby: This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds

Total Weight Gain: 19 ish lbs

Sleep: Still up to pee a few times a night, but sleeping pretty good with my pillows

Symptoms: Feeling pretty good. The summer heat is here and I am thankful only to be pregnant for 1 month of it!

Cravings: I am loving desserts after dinner these days. It's becoming a must, but who doesn't!

Gender- Baby Girl!

Movement: She moves around a lot. You can definitely see it if I wear tighter shirts from the outside.

Maternity Clothes: Yup, dresses are becoming way more comfortable than regular pants so I am loving those for work.

Best Moments this week: Well I am way behind in blogging and such so these past weeks it's been great having my sister here while mom is on vaca. She's been working so hard to take care of both our kids and she is just the best! It's fun to hang out with her after the kids go to bed and we can eat and watch shows or whatever.

What I'm looking forward to: My sister and mom are hosting a little sprinkle for baby girl with close friends/family saturday! It's going to be so fun to see everyone and see lots of pink!

Milestones: Well these aren't exactly all baby girl related, but I will share them anyway. The pacci is successfully taken away from Max. He can even be in the same room when Hadley has hers and if it falls out he nicely runs over and picks it up for her. Such a good boy. He is also successfully sleeping in his big boy twin bed... and not getting out. Although he has never tried getting out after we said goodnight (he will if we are getting ready for bed or playing upstairs, but he knows when we mean business).  He sometimes cries, but now its for a very limited time, so thankful. I also got baby girl's curtains. I had good taste on some other fabric for curtains I wanted, but at $50 per yard that was noooooot happening. I went with plan b and found the 2nd best thing off craigslist (I know you prob. think how cheap I am, but I am telling you- why buy full price when there are like new items out there). We have set to work on baby girl's room memorial weekend and really get that going. We might also potty train Max. He starts swim lessons the 19th. So lots going on still plus much more not noted.
33 Week belly shot. Definitely growing more and more each day.
Max still points to my belly button.
Sweet baby sister kisses!
Group photo, had to get Hadley in on the action!
Pin It

1 comment:

Sara McCarty said...

You look amazing! How are you only up 19 pounds, I'm jealous. And I can't believe that Max is doing so great in a big boy bed and you're already thinking of potty training. We're not even close to doing either of those. Mac will be in his crib for at least 6 more years...he's not to be trusted. :)

 
Blogging tips