Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pregnancy Survey- 21 Weeks!


How Far Along: 21 weeks

Size of baby: Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now
Total Weight Gain: 6-7 lbs so far.

What I miss: Cold lunch meat

Sleep: I am mastering the sleeping on my sides.

Symptoms: Feeling pretty good this week

Cravings: Big chunky hash brown potatoes with onions, zucchini and ketchup, with a side of bacon. Can you tell I'm hungry this morning.

Aversions: Nothing

Gender- BABY BOY!

Movement: He was a moving machine last week. I kept feeling him and I thought that it was strong enough for David to feel so one night last week I drank some orange juice and told David to put his hand on my stomach and he could feel BW! I loved watching David's face. I didn't feel BW a lot this week (I think my pants were in the way of telling) but last night he was moving up a storm. I put my hand there and I felt something larger than a flick, it was some kind of body part. Based on his positioning at the ultra sound, I think it was a butt or a head.

Maternity Clothes: I am sporting the leggings in full effect. I think these will be my BFF for the fall/winter. Pants just aren't comfortable.

Best Moments this week: Wow, it's been a great week. The gender ultra sound, the party, David feeling BW. Not sure I can top this one.

What I'm looking forward to: I think we are going to order BW's crib bedding soon! We (my sister, mom and I) have been busy all week picking out diff. options. I just couldn't' find something I liked online or in-stores as they all had a theme/character to them and I am more into patterns. We're going to go with a talented etsy seller who will customize the bedding for me. It does take between 10-12 weeks to come in. I should be able to share next week, hopefully!

Notes: We also purchased our plane tickets home to NY for Thanksgiving. I am looking forward to seeing my sister and family up in NY. We are also going to be having a shower for BW! Just a warning, book your plane tickets soon for the holidays. They are ridiculously expensive and there isn't much to choose from on the time and day options.
Pin It

4 comments:

Cw said...

I'm so excited for you. Can't
wait to see what your theme will be.

The Wanna-be Southern Belle said...

Look at your bump, so cute!! Congrats on baby boy now enjoy shopping for him :)

the girl in the red shoes said...

Baby bump! You are so cute! Can't wait to see the custom made bedding!

Mock family said...

wow look at that bump!! (dude crop the sink out next time again :) )

 
Blogging tips