Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day- Chocolate Edition

Happy Valentines Day! I have the best valentine in the world. When I think of Valentines Day, I think of pretty flowers and yummy chocolate desserts. Unfortunately we are still sticking to our P90X eating plan so for now its only a dream. I did get beautiful roses from my valentine. We are celebrating Valentines Day next weekend so we get to cheat off the eating plan a little, I am pumped!  Here are some yummy Valentines inspired foods.
 Last year I made these fortune cookies with sweet sayings inside.
You could make these yummy chocolate waffles (I know you probably already had breakfast, but it might be a great dinner meal or weekend breakfast in bed meal).
 Of course you need strawberry sauce for your waffles.
Look at this tasty Chocolate Chip pie.
Your valentine will really love you if you make this Molten Lava Cake. Wait till you see my meal plan for this coming weekend, more details later. Hope your weekend/day was filled with hearts and love.
Pin It

5 comments:

the girl in the red shoes said...

Yum! I hope you have a great Valentine's Day!

leah said...

YUM is right. Whenever I read your blog I always get SO HUNGRY-- I should learn not to read until after lunch haha!

Chris said...

I just had a cupcake before dinner...mmm... :o)

Mock family said...

you're hilarious, you want to eat that stuff soo bad!

Ginny said...

I agree - pictures are not enough. I must have something chocolate...Ha I found chocolate chips. They will have to do.

 
Blogging tips