Monday, February 7, 2011

Menu Chalk Board Finished!

This weekend I co-hosted a baby shower for Leah on Saturday and had such a good time. I will post about that this week, don't worry. On Sunday we knocked out a bunch of things on our to do list. We grocery shopped, (week 2 on P90x- update coming soon), cleaned the house, finished the menu board and did our taxes! I received the vinyl letters for the menu board and was eager to get that put together.
 Here is the finished product! I'm so excited on how it turned out.
 Close up of the words. It looks a little crook-id, but its prob. my camera angle and the header words are italics.
 Here is the scene setter for you in the kitchen. The only wall space I have is over the garbage area next to the cabinets. I wanted it low enough so I could reach. the light switch does bother me, but what can ya do about that. I am very pleased with Signs by Scott on etsy. Love my letters, all for $11 including shipping. The total project costs me $17. Remember, I got the chalk board from goodwill.  All I need is some chalk. Pin It

6 comments:

leah said...

love your menu chalk board, it's so cute!!

the girl in the red shoes said...

I love it! It looks so cute!

cora and frank said...

The finished product looks great.

Lacey said...

I LOVE how your chalkboard turned out! So cute!!

Rachel said...

Very cool! Now you just need some yummy recipes to make!

Ginny said...

U R Very Crafty - Very professional.

 
Blogging tips