Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Weights

A few weeks ago David went to Goodwill to try to find some weights for P90X workouts. He found these big plates for $30.
They range in size up to 45 lbs. They are hard to transport and use so David listed them on craigslist and made a $130 profit! We had to go far to meet him, but it was definitely worth it for us.
 We should have taken a picture with all our cash, but we had a bunch of $20's burning a hole in our pocket and started spending right away.
David was so sweet and let me use the money for ski bibs. They are just like snow pants but with an overall style. It's good for me since I don't want any snow getting in. I have an issue with my clothes getting wet while I'm wearing them. We also bought groceries and have some spending money for our upcoming trip this weekend! More on that tomorrow. Oh, and you know how I said we were going to scrub the kitchen this weekend, well we didn't get to that.... at all. Instead we had our neighbors over (Hi Megan and Ben) to show them how to start P90X, we sold the stuff on craigslist, got the last of our snow gear, worked out for what seemed like the whole weekend, got my tires rotated, grocery shopped, cooked and did laundry. Pin It

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Sounds like you did a lot over the weekend! Love the weights David found and I'm glad you got ski bibs, you're going to have so much fun this weekend!!

Mock family said...

you all exhaust me

Jen S said...

Can't wait to heard about snowboarding. Perhaps you'll get hooked and have to take a trip to CO!

 
Blogging tips