Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dessert Crescent Rolls and Fun Pinterest Ideas

I told you I have been craving desserts lately so after dinner on Sunday I decided to make these based on a recipe I found on pinterest.

Dessert Crescent Rolls
1 package of crescent rolls
Peanut butter
Chocolate or choc. chips
Nutella (optional)
Unroll your crescent rolls and spread a thin layer of peanut butter down. The recipe calls for nutella, but they were all out at walmart (I've never even tried it before). Place chocolate chips or a mini chocolate bar inside.
Roll them up and bake for 8-10 minutes on 350.
We had strawberries so I decided to add them to the dish and they were the perfect combination.
This was so fast and easy, you must give it a try. 
My sister also tried a pinterest idea that I wanted to share. 
 
Here is her final product. Michelle says she'd buy the kitchenaid mixer just for this purpose alone lol. 
She made this black bean and corn salad to put it in. Looks fantastic!
Here is a random picture of my sweet little baby (for now) relaxing on the couch this weekend. She doesn't fully realize there will be another little baby around the house soon. I think I should play some crying baby noises to familiarize her. David was napping the other day and I did play a crying baby from youtube to see if he'd wake up and sure enough after about 3 seconds he got up, that was a fun test. Pin It

7 comments:

Lacey said...

Those dessert crescent rolls look AMAZING! And I love the crying baby test haha

Jen S said...

Aww Molly will ALWAYS be your little baby. Love the test you did with David!

Jessica M. said...

Love that idea for shredded chicken and the crescent rolls look awesome!

Chris said...

Haha...fun test for you maybe. ;)

Madalyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Madalyn said...

The crescents look DIVINE. I also miss my KitchenAid. That sounds like a great trick.
And finally - crossing my fingers for you guys tomorrow!!! Our ecv is scheduled for Friday, Feb 3rd.

Molly said...

Those crescent rolls look amazing! I have a MAJOR sweet tooth, as well.

 
Blogging tips