Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Max's Nursery Glider

I am loving the glider that I got through walmart.com. It is a Little Castle Enchanted- Embassy glider and I went with the plush taupe color. It's hard to get a good picture of it because it's one of those if you rub it one way the fabric gets lighter and another way and it's darker.
It's a very soft fabric that is easily cleanable (says the reviewers). I am still waiting for the skirt parts to settle down, they had padding all around it and they just won't lay down yet.
It fits the space nicely, although the glider does go in the middle of the room a bit, but there is plenty of space and I wouldn't trade out the ottoman, that is a must have for efficient gliding.
We are working on getting some vinyl for the walls, I'll keep ya posted, but we are looking very bare on that wall.
Here is a close up of the material. I really like the little balls that go all the way around the edges. It's a nice touch. I sit in the chair daily already and it's so comfy. David fits very nicely as well. I can see us spending a lot of time here.
I also purchased Max's coming home outfit. Since he may or may not come early now with the c-section he will need a valentines day outfit so I thought this one was cute and it has the mitten sleeves that pull over. It says Mommy's Heart Breaker. I got it at Kohls and it's super cute. Pin It

10 comments:

Chris said...

Nice! Everything is complete. Looks good.

the girl in the red shoes said...

Love the glider! I hope Max turns around and you can avoid a c-section!

leah said...

love the glider Jen, so cute!! The nursery has come together so nicely!

Lacey said...

LOVE that glider! It looks great in the nursery! And that valentine outfit is too cute!

Madalyn said...

Super cute! Love the glider!

asj said...

the nursery looks so great, this is the same glider we registered for (at Buy Buy Baby - about to go investigate finding it at walmart.com)... after I sat in it at the store it was DONE I knew we found "it" - sooo comfortable!

Kerryac said...

Everything looks great! While I hope you can avoid the c-section, it was better walking in and getting it with Thomas than the 36 hours of labor I went through with Morgan!

Linda said...

Your nursery is so cute and I love the glider! You will be spending many, many memorable hours there. Hopefully Max will turn around...my Nick did after I took the advice of my midwives and laid on my back on the floor with my bottom up on as many pillows as would fit while allowing me to still breathe! 20 minutes morning and night...it worked! Try it.

Mock family said...

horray!! mostly done :) come on Max! feel free to wait til I get there

Nursery Glider said...

I have just seen the bedding's I like that.that's very nice.

 
Blogging tips